Confidentiality and data protection policy
Talent Web Academy builds solid and sustainable relations with its users, based on mutual trust. Guaranteeing the security and confidentiality of users' personal data is a fundamental priority for Talent Web Academy.
Talent Web Academy respects French and European legislative and regulatory data protection provisions.
Talent Web Academy applies an extremely rigorous policy to guarantee protection of personal healthcare data of its users:
- Each user of Talent Web Academy remains proprietor of his/her data. Talent Web Academy does not have free use thereof.
- Data is processed in a transparent, confidential and secure manner.
- Talent Web Academy is committed towards a continuous data protection policy for users, in compliance with the Data Protection and Freedom of Information Act of 6th January 1978 amended and the (EU) General Data Protection Regulation.
- Talent Web Academy has a dedicated data protection team, comprising a DPO (Data Protection Officer who is notified to the National Data Protection Authority (CNIL)) and specialist engineers.
Identity and contact details of Data Controllers
The Data Controller of personal data collected in the framework of creation of a personal User account and activities on Talent Web Academy.com or its Application is Sampleo SAS located at 2 Rue Paul Vaillant Couturier, 92300 Levallois-Perret.
If the User should have any questions or claims concerning Talent Web Academy’s respect of this Policy, or if the User wishes to notify Talent Web Academy of any recommendations or comments to improve this policy, the user may contact Talent Web Academy in writing at the following address:email@example.com
For what purposes do we collect your personal data?
Talent Web Academy undertakes to collect, process or store your personal data for clear, legitimate and pertinent objectives.
- Management of ambassador accounts and applications
- Management of deliveries and test products
- Provision of social network sharing tools
- Sending targeted commercial offers by email, mobile notifications, on social networks or any other medium
- Management of subscription to our newsletters, email or SMS notification
- Collating client feedback about products tested
- Website personalisation (mobile and desktop) and applications in line with the user preferences
- Sharing information with commercial partners
What information do we collect?
1/ Information collected using questionnaires:
a- Upon registration
We collect information when you sign up on our website. When you sign up, you will simply be asked to enter a personal email address. Subsequently, if you wish to apply to receive products to test at home, we will then ask you to provide the following information:
- landline telephone number
- mobile telephone number
- postal address
- marital status
- number age and sex of children
- Hobbies and interests
b- Throughout your lifetime on the website
Once registered on the website, you can fill in additional surveys:
- Buying behaviour questionnaires: asked in the framework of campaigns in which you would like to participate, these are compulsory for your application. They also allow us to gather all necessary information to select those people who will participate in partnership with the brand.
- None of your answers will be disclosed to third parties in any format which allows you to be personally identified, unless you make a request or have given express consent accordingly.
We only disclose the results of questionnaires to brands partnering the campaign and in an accumulated manner.
2/ information collected in photo/video format
In the framework of your ambassador programmes, you can submit photo and/or video content concerning your experience. At the time of submission, you can choose whether the content should solely be intended for internal use by Talent Web Academy staff (in which instance the teams will only use this content for internal evaluation of the project and your activities), or whether the content may be made public (in which case other visitors to the platform can see the content).
Your content will be stored by Talent Web Academy insofar as the campaign concerned for which the content was sent appears on the Talent Web Academy. After this period, all content pertaining to this campaign will be deleted. At any time, you can delete your content by visiting your personal space (or by making a simple request by email if you have previously deleted your account).
Moreover, Talent Web Academy may present all of your content to partner brands with a view to informing the latter about the state of progress, to provide examples of use of the product, or to present results. In this framework, your identity is under no circumstances associated to the content. The brand may not use your content without your express consent.
When you authorise publication of your content, you expressly authorise Talent Web Academy to use this in any form (brochure, commercial leaflet, newsletters, presentation, online banner, etc.) with a view to promoting the Talent Web Academy website and its community.
It is however possible for you to consult our website anonymously without needing to sign up.
How can you access your personal data?
All data sent is available on the “My Account” pages of the website. You can amend/delete information sent freely and at any time. This is also the case for content sent as part of an ambassador programme.
Do we share your personal data?
We may share your personal data with people employed by Talent Web Academy or our service providers (for instance, our logistics manager who dispatches products) and/or commercial partners for those purposes previously indicated and solely within the limits necessary for performance of their duties. These people may be led to contact you directly using the contact details sent to us.
Please note that we strictly request that our service providers only use your personal data to manage the services for which we commission them. We also ask that these service providers always act in compliance with data protection legislation applicable and to grant special attention to data confidentiality.
Where do we store your personal data?
Your personal data is stored either in our databases or those of our service providers.
In some instances, and primarily for technical reasons, these databases may be stored on servers located outside the country (including outside the EU) from that in which you initially entered your data .
In order to optimise the quality of the service, the communication of information indicated hereinabove may involve data personal data transfers outside of your country and/or to countries which are not members of the European Economic Area, of which data protection legislation differs to that in the EU.
In such instances, strict and appropriate physical, organisational, procedural, technical and personal measures will be taken to guarantee the security and confidentiality of personal data.
How can I amend/delete my personal information?
In pursuance with the Data Protection and Freedom of Information Act of 6th January 1978 you have a right to access, amend or delete your personal information which can be exercised in your “My Account” space or by writing to us directly in the contact area and by selecting the category “My personal information”.